Monday, July 23, 2018

Panic! At The Disco - [F*ck A] Silver Lining [New Release]


Band: Panic! At The Disco
Song: [F*ck A] Silver Lining
Album: Pray For The Wicked (2018)
Genre: Alternative Rock
Language: Strong

I was gonna cover this album as a full review, but since I had a poor reception to the Impending Doom review (and the content of it was lacking on my end too) I figured I'd hold off for a while.  I just don't have a load of time right now, that's the excuse I'm gonna go with at least, haha

I'm a decent fan of the album though.  It's not *amazing*, but it's not bad at all.  I'm sure a couple re-listens will change my mind on that though, considering I didn't fully appreciate Death Of A Bachelor for a few months even.

As it stands right now though, this is hands down my favorite track on the album.  It's energy is fun, and it couples well with the general thought of don't settle for the silver lining to a bad situation, just make all the situations good.  At least that's what I get from it, ya know?

It's good, it's high energy, and it's a fantastic start to the album.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. I gotta say although I'm not crazy about the title line, I love the sentiment and I've been enjoying the entire CD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like the sentiment is a little unrealistic, but that's ok I suppose, haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's fair. Personally I'm not sure how to feel about the direction the band has been going recently as I was a fan of the older material

      Delete