Saturday, July 7, 2018

Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral


Band: Black Sabbath
Song: Electric Funeral
Album: Paranoid (1970)
Genre: Doom Metal

When it comes down to it, I suppose there's no better song to post on the day of my first gig of sorts than something by Black Sabbath.  These guy's songs are some of the first I ever learned, and the general simplicity of their stuff is what helped lock the bass guitar in as my instrument of choice.

I've always been a huge fan of this song, the plodding nature of it helped shape a lot of my current music taste if we're being honest.  There's something about that grinding drag of a music style that I just love so much..



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Ozzy has such a distinctive voice that Black Sabbath songs are always powerful even when 'simple'.

    ReplyDelete