Thursday, July 12, 2018

AFI - The Boy Who Destroyed The World


Band: AFI
Song: The Boy Who Destroyed The World
Album: All Hallows EP (1999)
Genre: Punk Rock

Super excited, because I learned that AFI was a much more grungy Punk band back in the day.  Misfits managed to get me back into that realm of this style of music, so I'm rather excited to get back into that stuff.  I don't know how much I'm gonna post it, but you might see some more.  Enjoy!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. New on me - but then I never listened much to all the punk bands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan cause on the whole their music is easier to play, but it's so high energy it's great to keep me up at night

      Delete