Saturday, July 14, 2018

Billy Talent - Time-Bomb Ticking Away


Band: Bily Talent
Song: Time-Bomb Ticking Away
Album: Afraid Of Heights (2016)
Genre: Punk Rock

I figured I'd share one of my current favorite late night tunes and plug my podcast tonight.

So song wise, this is quite possibly my favorite Punk song right now.  The little break right before the chorus is just really nifty, and the singer has the quintessential "punk singer voice" that sounds kinda like a bastardized english accent, even though their from Canada.  My brother and I have a theory that the accent came from a bunch of American Punk bands listening to some of the classics that were based in England, and unconsciously copied the accent.

Podcast wise, my first episode is live!  It's mostly a comedy podcast, and due to my cohosts it's a bit of a wild time sometimes, but I had a blast recording it and I think it's hilarious.  You can check it out here, and there's also links from there to find it on Stitcher, iTunes, and Google Play.  So like, yeah, good times.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. Apologies for delay in listening to this. Neat and good punk but I'm old school = Stranglers & co. Could almost be Brit accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, with third shift my grasp of days is a little loose anyway.

      Delete
  2. I love Billy Talents songs! Also the new ones :)

    ReplyDelete