Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Woods Of Ypres - You Are Here With Me (In This Sequence Of Dreams)


Band: Woods Of Ypres
Song: You Are Here With Me (In This Sequence Of Dreams)
Album: Woods 4: The Green Album
Genre: Doom Metal

Today I wanted to choose a slightly more low key song.  Tunes that are kinda downers are something I'm probably more of a fan of than I should be, and as such Woods Of Ypres are one of my favorite bands.  There's a lot of heavy subject matter in their stuff (especially my personal favorite Suicide Cargoload), and songs like this help show the variety of style they can play within.

Also it's just cool to hear anybody who screams in the band that can also sing, it helps separate the people who took the time to learn to sing properly and not kill their voice from the people who just started right out the gate screaming at people.  Fun trivia fact, screaming won't kill your voice if you're careful about it, the only time it hurts you is the same time singing would hurt you just from using the wrong technique.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments: