Monday, July 9, 2018

Flyleaf - Breathe Today


Band: Flyleaf
Song: Breathe Today
Album: Flyleaf (2005)
Genre: Post Grunge

I'm reminded recently that I actually really enjoyed the original Flyleaf album.  I'm not as big a fan of anything after the second one, but their original stuff before the band changed it's sound was really good. The singer I played for on Saturday is a gigantic fan of Lacey though, and it kinda got me in the mood to listen to some more of their stuff.

Outside of I'm So Sick, this is my favorite track from the first album, hope ya like it!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. If that's Lacey, she's got a great voice with great control. Keep the sounds coming, Noah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is indeed Lacey. I might post something from her solo album soon, just gotta pick out the right song

      Delete
  2. Checked Lacey out and even listened to her explaining why she left Flyleaf - interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a pretty cool person, I have several friends who have met her and, other than saying she's way shorter than they expected, have all said she's an absolute delight to spend time with

      Delete