Saturday, July 21, 2018

Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)


Band: Eurythmics
Song: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Album: Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (1983)
Genre: Synthpop

Nobody steal this, but I had a great idea.  I'm going to make a Punk band that exclusively covers 80s Pop songs.

I know you may be thinking this is a bad idea, but hear me out.  The generation that grew up with 80s Pop are the people with disposable income and a gigantic amount of nostalgia now!  This is everything I need to make a successful project, just as long as I can manage to turn out a quality product.  I'll keep everybody in the loop as it happens, I just need to move and get myself established before I'm going to kick into that too much.

If you have any favorite 80s tunes that you'd want to hear in a Punk Rock style though I'd love to hear them, I wanna make this a good thing.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments: