Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Limp Bizkit - Full Nelson


Band: Limp Bizkit
Song: Full Nelson
Album: Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water (2000)
Genre: Nu-Metal
Language: Strong

I decided to fall back into the dark time of my life where Nu-Metal reigned supreme.  Mostly cause I still absolutely love the genre, but also cause I was really dragging the other night and Limp Bizkit helped wake me up in a big way.

This album is honestly amazing, there's so much great stuff happening here that I can't even begin to talk about it right now.  One of the things I like though is the Nine Inch Nails references in this song.  Mainly the chorus, it's just a couple songs rehashed, it's a good time.  Nope, not this song, my bad.  The song I'm thinking of is Hot Dog.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment