Thursday, July 5, 2018

Project 86 - Doomsday Stomp


Band: Project 86
Song: Doomsday Stomp
Album: And The Rest Will Follow (2005)
Genre: Post Hardcore

For my brother, a goal and dream of his came true last week.

For the last 10 years, he's been a huge fan of Project 86.  The issue is though, that P86 don't tour too often anymore, and when they do they don't tend to hit near northwest Pennsylvania.

Now his band has played at Creation Festival for the last couple years now, and he's had a good time in their off time there seeing a pile of bands.  Well this year, Project 86 was a headliner.  He told me about the show, and I'll be honest, I wish I had been there cause it sounded really cool.

In the absence of that though, here's one of my favorite songs that the band has put out.  The whole album was bomb, but I especially love this one.

Tomorrow we;re gonna get that Impending Doom album review 5 of us voted on, and the Panic! review should be out about a week after.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments: