Sunday, July 22, 2018

2 Chainz - Ghetto


Band: 2 Chainz
Song: Ghetto
Album: Daniel Son; Necklace Don
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

I wanted to throw out one of my favorite rappers real quick, the one and only 2 Chainz.  I'm not sure what exactly it is about him, but there's a lot of his stuff that I've found I really enjoy.  Shoutout to my dude Luis for helping me experience more of his music that the 2 or 3 songs I had heard a few years back.

I remember watching one of those Mean Tweets clips that 2 Chainz was featured on, and they said he looked "like a whack ass Whoopi Goldberg", which I just can't stop thinking of every time I see a picture of him.

So yeah, I'm moving today!  I'm gonna be moving out to where the barbershop is, which I'm absolutely loving.  I know there's no way my car is gonna be able to swing the 40 minute drive on unplowed roads in the winter, so I'm pretty pumped about this.  Rent is cheap, I'll have privacy to record stuff still, I'm excited.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment