Monday, July 16, 2018

Rancid - Roots Radical


Band: Rancid
Song: Roots Radical
Album: ...And Out Come The Wolves
Genre: Punk Rock

So I'll try and limit my Punk songs since this is like, 3 in a row now and 5 within a week.  The song is so positive and bouncy though, I couldn't resist.  Rancid has become one of my favorite bands over the last week or so, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Also, may as well mention it, the first day at the barbershop went great!  I was only there limited hours since on Saturday they open about two hours earlier than I thought, but it was still great.  I'm back again on Tuesday and as soon as I actually move to Corry I'll be able to be there at 8am on Saturday instead of the usual 10am of the week.  More sleep time between the end of third shift and work, ya know?

Last thing, please check out my podcast and give us a good rating on iTunes!  It's not humor that everyone will like I'm pretty sure, but I think it was a blast, so I'm gonna promote it here till I have time to actually add it into the sidebar or something.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Glad the first day at the barbershop went well. This reminds me of early punk in the UK - with some rock-a-billy riffs. Cool sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, this whole album is just fantastic, I've been listening to it all day

      Delete