Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper


Band: Children Of Bodom
Song: Follow The Reaper
Album: Follow The Reaper (2000)
Genre: Neo Classical Metal, Symphonic Death Meta

I suppose every now and then I'm gonna have some posts that are this late cause of my new BS sleepless life.  That's ok though, as long as I don't miss a day I'll be happy, haha

Today's song is gonna be a little ditty from Children of Bodom's album that many consider to be the best.  I'm a fan of their work in general, including their generally disliked album Bloodrunk (which I think suffered from bad mixing more than anything).  I hope you enjoy the melodious tones of Alexi Laiho, who is both the vocalist and lead guitarist.  He also plays drunk out of his mind and still can keep up these notes and speeds, fun trivia piece.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Wondering if getting drunk might make my writing so awesome as this guy!

    ReplyDelete