Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Ringo Starr - Back Off Boogaloo


Band: Ringo Starr
Song: Back Off Boogaloo
Album: Goodnight Vienna (1974)
Genre: Classic Rock

A lot of what I spent the last couple nights on (outside of making custom WWE characters to fight each other) was a website for a friend of mine.  Jess is a fantastic tattoo artist, and it's been a blast getting to know him over the last few years.  Not related to today's post, I just wanted to share his work with y'all in case you were interested in looking at some cool pictures.

The music we're gonna go with is from a certain Ringo Starr.  I used to assume he was the worth Beatle cause that's what people would say.  I looked into his stuff though and I discovered that he's had a much more prolific career than his compatriots, save perhaps Paul.  I'm super happy to have gotten over my initial dislike of the guy, cause he's been a treat to listen to.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Ringo has always been my favourite Beatle whatever anyone snipes. He's produced some good songs over a long career - and added a distinctive sound to the group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt. I was flabbergasted to find just how much material he's put out over the years, it's just impressive

      Delete