Monday, July 2, 2018

Let's Talk 6-2-18: General Update

Hey y'all, just wanted to give a little update on how things are gonna go for a bit.

As you may remember, ya boy just finished hair school.  The most exciting part of that is that I already have a job lined up in the hair field to go into, I just need to take my test.

The flip side of this is that I was mostly unemployed during school and, as such, my funds are in a bad place.  Because of this, I have also picked up a part time third shift job.  The hours at the barber shop and the hours at my third shift deal are actually perfect opposites, 10am to 6pm, and 10pm to 6am.  Yes, this is a hellish schedule that I know is going to be exhausting.  Only two days of work should overlap though, so I think I'll be safe

The effect of that here though, is that the quality of these posts will devolve even more than they are now, which I'm super sorry about.  I'll try to write more in advance, but there's always a chance that I'll not do that because I'm not always the most organized when I'm tired.

Here's to that not happening though, amirite?  Cheers, enjoy the song.


Band: The Beatles
Song: Lady Madona
Album: Single (1968)
Genre: Classic Rock, Pop Rock

Fun poppy piano stuff, have fun.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. I'' enjoy your posts even if they are not as often. Hope the jobs go well. [Avoiding jokes about 'hair' days'.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I greatly appreciate it, it's been super encouraging to see you in the comments, thank you!

      Delete