Sunday, July 1, 2018

Snarky Puppy - Shofukan


Band: Snarky Puppy
Song: Shofukan
Album: We Like It Here (2014)
Genre: Jam Band

Heading out of town to visit my old tattoo artist today, and while we catch up we're gonna go catch these guys!  I've never heard of them before myself, but giving a couple quick listens online has shown me that they're more than a little cool.  I'm pretty pumped to check them out honestly.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. I remember Skinny Puppy, but this band is new to me. It was not what I was expecting to hear--it's very cool.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither are bands that I know, Lee and Noah. But this is amazing jamming, for sure.

      Delete
    2. Well for what it's worth, the show was absolutely amazing. I can't recommend enough seeing their live show, it's a jaw dropping humbling experience.

      Delete