Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Motörhead - Eat The Rich


Band: Motörhead
Song: Eat The Rich
Album: No Class (1979)
Genre: Speed Metal

Wasn't super sure what I was gonna post today, cause I'm dragging really hard what with the work schedule and all.  I actually had fallen asleep for the night only to wake up around 10 to realize that A. I don't need to be up since this is a night off and B. I need to write a post real quick.

So yeah, here we are with Motörhead's song Eat The Rich.  It came to me cause I was listening to their cover of Sympathy For The Devil, and as I posted that before, I needed a different song.  IT wasn't until I was done here I realized this is a repost from back in 2015, I just had filed the song under the wrong name in my spreadsheet.  I'm not gonna stress about that though, so enjoy!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. I wasn't following you in 2015, Noah - so this is great to hear...at any time. (I regret not listening to more Motorhead.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I wouldn't advise looking back on my old, terribly written posts, haha
      Motörhead are such a great group though, I wish I had a chance to see them live before Lemmy passed

      Delete