Friday, July 13, 2018

Alice In Chains - The One You Know [New Release]


Band: Alice In Chains
Song: The One You Know
Album: Rainier Fog (2018)
Genre: Grunge

I'm super excited y'all, because there's some new Alice In Chains out.

It's been 5 years since their last release, and I didn't think they were gonna put anything else out, then I got to work tonight and my dude Nick told me about the fact that Alice In Chains has dropped some new material.

I'm loving it, because it's a really cool mix between like, Man In The Box and maybe Stone?  It's a super solid mix of old and new, and the other single that was released a couple weeks ago that I just discovered is also great.  It's gonna be a good album, I'm feeling it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that they have just released this new album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's fully released till August, but this is some of the best news I've heard in a while to be sure

      Delete