Sunday, July 8, 2018

ZZ Ward - Bag Of Bones


Artist: ZZ Ward
Song: Bag Of Bones
Album: The Storm (2017)
Genre: Blues Rock

I feel like a good choice of what to post today was the song we ended on last night/this morning at the show.  Not gonna lie, it was an absolute blast to play at a non-church event, which is my current realm of experience.

Ironically to posting this, I didn't actually play on this one.  The drummer and I dipped for this last song and just the guitarist played along, but it's the only other cover we did, so it's not like I can share anything else, haha

It's a fun blues rock deal too, so there's a lot of desirable aspects to this song, I hope y'all like it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Another track that I don't know but want more. Glad gig went well, Noah,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with her either, but I plan on checking out more

      Delete