Friday, July 27, 2018

Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man


Band: Mumford & Sons
Song: Little Lion Man
Album: Sigh No More (2009)
Genre: Folk
Language: Strong

While I’m still stuck in this same laundromat, I may as well get some get an extra post knocked out, right?  Finally get ahead in this stuff again, which will be a relief to me.

Today’s song is Little Lion Man, one of my favorite tunes from Mumford & Sons.  I’ve listened to very little of these guys music, and every time I listen to them I wonder why I don’t get around to checking out more.  It’s just good y’all, these are some talented dudes, ya know?

I’ll probably take the time to add them to the playlist I’ve made to listen to at the barbershop, since they aren’t afraid to swear I just have to be careful of adding songs without a care.  My personal favorite for example, Broken Crown, would be a little difficult to sneak in.  It’s such a good song though, very intense for an acoustic piece.  Check it out if you’ve got the time, it’s well worth it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Mumford & Sons' tracks - thanks for the memory, Noah. Great acoustic always works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could stir up good memories! It's such a good song

      Delete