Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lil Pump - Esskeetit


Artist: Lil Pump
Song: Esskeetit
Album: Esskeetit (single, 2018)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

While I won’t for a minute try to say Lil Pump is a conventionally good musician, I find him to be incredibly enjoyable to listen to.  There’s something about his simple and repetitive music that’s just attractive to me, ya know?

This song for example, it’s such a plod the Pump just mumbles his way through.  Despite that I just love it, and I’m not even sure why.  I assume it’s cause it’s fun to listen to dull repetitive music to turn your brain off for a bit.

I re-wrote this like 3 times now as I changed songs, but when I went to get the video link for D Rose I found this newer single instead.  It's actually super catchy, though I think that not including the obvious feature of Smokepurpp is sad, considering his catch phrase is Esketit.

In other news, I’m writing this post while in my first laundromat.  It’s quite a time to be sure.  It’s 12am, the place is flooded with fluorescent light, and I have no internet connection, so it’s a pretty bomb time.  Oh, and there’s a lot of country music playing, but not any of the artists I happen to like.  Guess I should have expected this moving way out to as small a town as I did, but still, haha





You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment