Thursday, July 19, 2018

Capital Lights - Worth As Much As A Confederate Dollar


Band: Capital Lights
Song: Worth As Much As A Confederate Dollar
Album: This Is An Outrage! (2008)
Genre: Pop Punk

Today is the first nights I can get to sleep early this week, so I'm gonna dip out rather quick here.

This is a fun, energetic tune that I hope you enjoy at least a little bit, have fun!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. As you say, fun and energetic - thanks, Noah. Get some sleep, m8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a solid 6 straight hours last night, so I'm doing pretty good now, haha
      This working first and third isn't as bad as I thought it might be, but I'll know better on Saturday when the long weekend of both jobs is done

      Delete