Sunday, July 29, 2018

Bad Wolves - Zombie


Band: Bad Wolves
Song: Zombie (Cover)
Album: Disobey (2018)
Genre: Metal

I would put this cover in the same category of Disturbed's cover of Sound Of Silence, in the sense that both are very good.  It's not quite as good as Disturbed's song, but that doesn't mean it can't be fantastic still, ya know?  Don't let the Metal tag scare you off, this is a reasonably faithful to the original sounding cover, not in the band's traditional style.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Agree with this being in the same category as Disturbed's cover of Sound of Silence - which is amazing. This in itself is a great tribute cover of an awesome track by an artist that died too young - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great tribute, it makes me wonder what I would have been like if she had lived to record vocals on it.

      Delete