Saturday, July 28, 2018

Anti-Flag - This Is The End (For You My Friend)


Band: Anti-Flag
Song: This Is The End (For You My Friend)
Album: For Blood And Empire (200X)
Genre: Punk Rock

Episode 3 in the laundromat files.  I was planning on sitting here listening to the Myths and Legends podcast (which is incredibly good), but since I have no service I am forced to listen to the only playlist I currently have downloaded to my phone, the Punk Rock playlist.

While I’m jamming out to all my favorites though, there’s still a huge pile of songs I haven’t had a chance to post yet, so here’s a pretty good one.  I remember the first time I had heard of this band I mostly wrote them off.  The only reason I did that was because I confused them with a different band I had heard years before call The Almost that had a singer with a really annoying voice.  The same friend who gave me some songs from The Almost also gave me some stuff from Anti-Flag, and I suppose in my head they go mixed up a little.

All good though, cause this is a fun little Punk tune to jam out to, enjoy!  Also, can we appreciate this hair?  It's fantastic.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The message is great, and that two toned 'hawk is pretty neat, haha

      Delete