Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Transplants - Tall Cans In The Air


Band: Transplants
Song: Tall Cans In The Air
Album: Transplants (2002)
Genre: Punk Rock
Language: Strong

I was quite sure I had shared this band in the past, but a quick search of my past post spreadsheet tells me that is not the case.  I suppose I wouldn't have picked this song to introduce you to them if I had realized that, but it's a little late for me to back off now cause all my social links are already queued up, haha

They're a fun band though, lots of cool little things going on with their sound and stuff like that.  I'm a fan of how a lot of their music feels like it's made out of clips.  It's just cool, ya know?



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment