Friday, June 1, 2018

Motörhead - Sympathy For The Devil


Band:  Motörhead (Motorhead)
Song:  Sympathy For The Devil
Album:  Bad Magic
Genre:  Hard Rock, Speed Metal

This is a cover I only discovered recently, but it might be the best one I've found yet.  I'm firmly of the opinion that Lemmy's voice is the best thing this song could have used.  He fits the feeling the song is supposed to convey, and the band adds a good edge when they need to.

I mean, I'm also a big fan of Lemmy and Motörhead in general, so that might be changing up my opinion a little.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Another great cover and yes, Lemmy's voice suits this - as did Jagger's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't deny that Jagger did indeed. I feel like the emotion Lemmy brought was a little stronger though, which is why it edges it up for me

      Delete