Friday, June 8, 2018

Teenage Bottlerocket - Skate Or Die


Band:  Teenage Bottlerocket
Song:  Skate Or Die
Album:  They Came From The Shadows (2009)
Genre:  Punk Rock
Language:  Strong

I'll be honest, I have no clue what to write right now.  I just watched Hereditary and it was such an intense experience I don't even know how to convey it.  It's such an intense movie, that in the over an hour since it finished I'm still chilling out a little bit.  If you're a horror fan, this is a MUST SEE film.  Like, honestly, you need to see this.  My more detailed review will be here on my website.

Music wise I'm just gonna give you Skate Or Die.  I like this song cause of the energy it throws around, but it came to mind recently cause I've been playing a lot of Payday 2 again, and the one guy in my heist crew always says "Skate fast eat ass" every time he needs us to hustle, or any time he needs to bail us out of a situation we should be able to handle.

The song's super catchy, and the band just isn't too bad.  Give 'em a chance, you might like it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. Energetic, yes - and I like this. Horror - well, have to admit to being selective; more into the psychological than the visceral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say that Hereditary deals much more in the psychological than the visceral, but it does have elements of both

      Delete
  2. My level of scary by the thriller.

    ReplyDelete