Friday, June 15, 2018

Joe Satriani - One Big Rush


Band: Joe Satriani
Song: One Big Rush
Album: Flying In A Blue Dream (1989)
Genre: Hard Rock, Progressive Rock

Anybody remember when Wii Fit came out?  One of the games I liked to play on that stupid balance board was the skateboarding thing.  I've never tried to actually skateboard in real life, but I enjoyed the idea of doing it then.  To help get in the skate mood that I assumed existed, I played this song on a loop.  I don't really know why I gravitated toward associating this song with skateboarding, but I did.

It's a catchy song though.  Not his best song, but a super fun one.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. I never skateboarded, but this is a catchy tune with great guitar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it though? He's got so much material like this, but watching his live shows are the best.

      Delete