Saturday, June 23, 2018

Dropkick Murphys - The State Of Massachusetts


Band: Dropkick Murphys
Song: The State Of Massachusetts
Album: The Meanest Of Times (2007)
Genre: Punk Rock

So I'm slowly getting more familiar with how RSS feeds work.  Squarespace has a lot of information on it, and YouTube is filled with some great informative stuff that helps me get different explanations on it.  If all goes well I think I can even get on Apple Podcasts, so life is pretty good on the podcast front.  Even have a logo worked up, which I'm rather happy with.  Check it y'all, it's really decent.

I figured for today we'd listen to some of the melodious tones of Dropkick Murphys.  Every time I give them a listen I fall in love a little bit more, so I hope you can enjoy them as much as I do.  It's a nifty Irish feeling these guys bring to their Boston selves, so I'd recommend checking it out.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Great mix of sounds with a definite Irish feel - from the banjo riffs to the stout on the table and the hurling sticks in the logo.

    (The stout might be Guinness, or my favourite is Murphys - but there some locally brewed ones too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too much of a beer man myself, but I'm starting to try and get into it. I'll have to try Murphys

      Delete