Sunday, June 17, 2018

50 Cent - Many Men (Wish Death)


Artist: 50 Cent
Song: Many Men (Wish Death)
Album: Get Rich Or Die Tryin'
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language: Strong

I don't always give enough attention to the old school rappers.  Mostly this is cause I didn't start to get into the Rap scene as a whole until about 2 years ago.  I was super hit or miss before that, and after a while I just gravitated to the newer stuff since that's what my crew mostly listened to.

50 Cent's first album was one I picked up though, and while I haven't shared any of his music in quite some time, he's started to creep back into my rotation a little bit.  Mostly P.I.M.P. and In Da Club, but as I already posted those I'm gonna share this one.  Enjoy!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment