Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Rancid - Ruby Soho


Band:  Rancid
Song:  Ruby SOho
Album:  ...And Out Come The Wolves (1995)
Genre:  Punk Rock

Rancid is a band that I just love, especially this song.  I'm sick and it's 2am, so this won't be a long post, much like how this song is a shorter song.  Like, just 2.5 minutes of bass riffing?  Good deal guys, check it out!

It's a positive sounding song too, so get down with that.  I dunno, this song just makes me happy and give me energy, so I hope y'all like it at least a little.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon, Noah - pick up the upbeat drive of this song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much, feeling better today after taking too much medicine and some vitamins my brother threw at me

      Delete