Monday, June 25, 2018

Sum 41 - The Hell Song


Band: Sum 41
Song: The Hell Song
Album: Does This Look Infected? (2002)
Genre: Punk Rock

HEY!  Vote in my poll here!  It'll decide which album I talk about first, so I'd love everybody's input.

So Sum 41 is a band I never really listened to for whatever reason.  I feel like because they were a band who's name I actually recognized I assumed they were a band for emo kids.  My view of bands and music was hella weird back in the day you see.

They're not bad though, I'm really happy to have them on my Punk playlist.  They have some great energy and feel really familiar to me, so I probably heard them at least a little bit way back when.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment