Friday, June 29, 2018

Tupac - California Love


Artist: Tupac
Song: California Love
Album: Single (1996)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop

Woo, it's a bad night y'all, this is gonna be a little half effort.  I'll make up for it with the album review this weekend (that you should totally vote for here)

Music video trivia!  There's some stories that, while filming this video and scouting locations, Dr. Dre came across Burning Man.  There's letters and stuff where the experience was talked about.  This is FALSE, the letters are fake, dude hadn't even heard about it till the last 10 or so years.

I've had problems finding albums of Tupac's on Spotify.  I've realized that's probably because a lot of his music was released as singles and not albums, so most of what you find in the early ages are Greatest Hits and the like.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment