Saturday, June 9, 2018

I Am The Avalanche - Holy F*ck


Band:  I Am The Avalanche
Song:  Holy F*ck
Album:  Avalanche United (2011)
Genre:  Punk Rock

I guess I don't really know what it is, but songs that are aggressively neutral really intrigue me.  Like this one.  Mulling over passed away times and thinking on how things have changed?  That's pretty neutral.  Just saying "holy f*ck" as your way of declaring change?  Still the neutral topic, but now much more aggresive.

I dunno man, I just like it.

As I'm tired I'm probably going to focus a little heavy on the Punk Rock for the time being, just as a fair warning kind of thing for future posts.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment