Monday, June 18, 2018

North Point - Death Was Arrested


Band: North Point
Song: Death Was Arrested
Album: Easter 2016 (Live)
Genre: Worship

So firstly, apologies for the hour long video here.  It's like, an hour long, but I cued it up to the start of the song I want.  I couldn't find it separate though, so you get North Point's entire 2016 Easter service.  This is my favorite performance of the song, so we're gonna have this one.

Figured it was as good a time as any for a life update though.

I've mentioned that I was done with school, but it's honestly been a big year, so let's do a quick re-cap.

At the end of last July (2017) I left my job of 5 years at Chick-fil-A to start at Toni&Guy.  It was a good job, loved the people, but it was time to move on, yeah?  Well last Sunday (the 10th) was the end of my about 4 years at First Alliance Church.  I was media there and, once again, it was a great job, but it was time for a change.  It's been a wild year honestly.  I left both my long term jobs, I finished school, about to start my new job, and I might even be coming back to Chick-fil-A for a part time gig.  Super pumped man, it's a good time.

So yeah, there's my little life update.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. That song and that presentation is still one of my favorite things to have been part of for Easter. Killer song, killer package.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was still better live when we did it though, haha

      Delete
    2. Absolutely. Made me wish we had more than two services. And our crowd was more enthusiastic than this video, lol.

      Delete