Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dorothy - Freedom


Band: Dorothy
Song: Freedom
Album: 28 Days In The Valley (2018)
Genre: Blues Rock

Gonna share this song, cause I'm playing in a band next weekend that's covering it!  If any of y'all are in Erie Pa, come out to Sherlocks on the 7th to see us.  I think we go on at 11pm.

It's a good song though, hope y'all like it!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Good song - hope gig goes well. What do you play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play bass, but I can also program drum tracks and sing death metal. For this project though I'm just a bassist

      Delete