Thursday, June 14, 2018

Andrews Sisters & Danny Kaye - Civilization (Bongo Bongo Bongo)


Band: Andrews Sisters & Danny Kaye
Song: Civilization (Bongo Bongo Bongo)
Album: Single (1947)
Genre: Swing

I've gotten back into playing Fallout again, and it's been just wonderful.  I forgot how much I enjoyed trudging my way through the wasteland, even if I'm having an awful time killing things.  The game just has a great atmosphere that I can't get over, and one of the features it rocks is the soundtrack.

The soundtrack is exclusively stuff from the 40s and 50s, and it's a beautiful thing.  If you haven't played it, you should take the time to check it out just for that.  The storyline is generally good too, so A+ for enjoyable games.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. I haven't played Fallout, but my wife did and I remember the soundtrack with oldies like this - great atmosphere for this post-nuclear apocalypse. (I'm still playing Witcher 3.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the announcement of Fallout 76 I got in a big Fallout mood, but I almost picked Witcher 3 back up too

      Delete