Friday, June 22, 2018

Stone Sour - Tired


Band: Stone Sour
Song: Tired
Album: House Of Gold & Bones Part 1
Genre: Hard Rock, Metal

I'll be honest, I chose this song because it's 3:33 in the morning and I'm tired.  I've been putting time into figuring out what an RSS feed is and working on podcast episodes, which has been keeping me up a little bit.  It'll be great when it's finally done, but my goodness it's rough right now.  So yeah, check out my website from time to time to see if we can manage to get this podcast off the ground, yeah?  #SupportMe

It's a really good song though.  It really highlights the Alice in Chains influence that members of Stone Sour have in their music.  Like, that riff is straight up lifted from some AiC song, I know it.  I love it though, seeing they're one of my favorite bands.  Anything that mimics that flavor of grunge is cool with me.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Great choice and 3.33 doesn't show in your selection - but I don't get RSS either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched a few videos today, and luckily for me I think Squarespace does most of the work automatically. I'm pumped to get it working though.

      Delete