Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Paul McCartney - Live And Let Die


Band:  Paul McCartney, Wings
Song:  Live And Let Die
Album:  Live And Let Die (Single, 1973)
Genre:  Classic Rock

I've been watching a lot more movies than usual now that I'm done with school, and one of the things I've been watching a lot of is James Bond.  I freaking love all those movies, but Live And Let Die holds a special place in my heart because it's just so weirdly bad.  The plot is so much more out there than any of the other ones (including when he went to space) that you just can't take it too seriously.

And it's opening song is probably one of best of the entire series.  It's undisputedly popular, seeing as it's been covered by loads of bands to great success.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. Paul McCartney was never my favourite Beatle, but I do like this track. Not sure if it's my favourite Bond track - that's possibly Carly Simon's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't blame you for him not being the favored Beatle, Ringo was always my dude. And I think if we're running on nostalgia, I suppose Tom Jones takes my top Bond song for Thunderball

      Delete
  2. Ringo is my favourite too - great taste, Noah.

    ReplyDelete