Saturday, June 2, 2018

Good Charlotte - Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous


Band:  Good Charlotte
Song:  Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous
Album:  The Young and The Hopeless (2002)
Genre:  Punk Rock, Pop Punk

Today we're gonna outline some of my plans for the next 2 days.

Tomorrow, I'm dropping my review of Kanye's new album.  Hot take is that it's good, but I wanna take time to really listen to it and get back to you on that.

The next day, I'll drop my review of Ghost's new album!  They both dropped yesterday, so gimme some time to get these done, haha.  Kanye goes first cause his album is only 7 songs and I've listened through once already.

No Good Charlotte.  I never really listened to them until the last year, but I greatly enjoy the Pop Punk energy they bring to the table.  It's just so much fun guys, you can't help but smile a little bit when this song, The Anthem, or one of their other hits comes on.  Like, it's classic in the scene at this point.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment