Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Chapel - Satan's Rock 'n' Roll


Band: Chapel
Song: Satan's Rock 'n' Roll
Album: Satan's Rock 'n' Roll
Genre: Speed Metal, Black 'n' Roll

One of my all time favorite bands, Chapel knows how to bring the heat.  Coming out of Vancouver, they are probably my top choice if I'm gonna listen to a satan band.  Lyrical themes include satan, alcohol, and rock & roll, so you already know it's a good time, yeah?

I feel like these guys sound like Motörhead mixed with Venom, which is not at all a bad thing.  I love Motörhead, and anything that sounds like them with a twist is 100% cool in my book.

If you're into a more traditional (albeit sped up) kinda of rock & roll , you can check this little tune out.  There's a super classic sounding solo in it, I think y'all might like it.  This song is one my my favorites though, so without further ado...



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. Dear Nohah Dietz,

    We ALL are going to spend ETERNITY somewhere! It is crucial that you turn away from evil & wickedness and seek the Lord Jesus, so that you can spend ETERNITY with HIM. Watch the 2009 Movie 'GOD OF WONDERS' on YouTube for FREE like 850,000 others have. The first two (2) minutes along will amaze you. At the end of this hour & half film you will hear that GOD offers a FREE GIFT of Eternal Salvation for those that repent their sins, ask forgiveness and accept JESUS CHRIST as their personal Lord & Savior. ACT NOW before it is too late!!! Where you will spend ETERNITY is at stake. May the HOLY SPIRIT knock on you heart so that you may open up the door and be led to know and accept the LORD. Also visit CREATION MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL (CREATION.COM),INSTITUTE FOR CREATION RESEARCH(ICR.org) & ANSWERS IN GENESIS.org for more spiritual guidance and answers. I will include you in my prayers tonight. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU. -

    ReplyDelete