Thursday, August 2, 2018

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World


Band: Tears For Fears
Song: Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Album: Songs From The Big Chair (1986)
Genre: Pop Rock, New Wave

When I was talking about my plan to make a punk band that covers 80s Pop music with my brother he heavily recommended this one.  I didn't remember it at first cause I've never listened to much Tears For Fears, but having listened to it now not only do I remember it, but it's going to be fantastic in the Punk style.

It's a good tune y'all, hope ya like it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Great song - good to hear it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty iffy on whether I like New Wave or not, but I enjoy a decent amount of what I hear from these guys

      Delete