Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Harley Poe - Gorehound


Band: Harley Poe
Song: Gorehound
Album: Pagan Holiday (2013)
Genre: Horror Folk
Bandcamp: harleypoe.bandcamp.com

I learned about today's band because a podcast I follow called The Horror Show.  It's a more comedy based podcast than the Dead Meat Podcast, but I find it to be a blast to listen to anyway.  Harley Poe gave them permission to use this song as their theme song though, which is how I learned about them.  I'm glad  I did honestly, cause there's a lot of good music here.  I enjoy having a folk outlet that still falls in line with one of my other main interests, which is horror themed stuff, haha

Actually I just learned they have a new theme song now, but apparently I haven't gotten far enough into their episodes to learn that.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Horror Folk is a nice fun addition/discovery for me - thanks, Noah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure sir, I look forward to enjoying more of their music in the future

      Delete