Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Amon Amarth - Guardians Of Asgaard


Band: Amon AMarth
Song: Guardians Of Asgaard
Album: Twilight Of The Thunder God (2008)
Genre: Melodic Death Metal

Well I'm on a bad trend here, but I'll get back with it soon.  Yesterday was a crazy day and I did 20 haircuts (about 8 more than an average day) cause of back to school stuff, so I basically fell asleep after I finished the last late post.

Y'all like steak?  I just made some with an amazing sauce I found from a dude on YouTube.  I might have mentioned him before, but I don't think I have in recent months so here, check out the video.  All his stuff is bomb, so I think you'll like it.

Music wise we're gonna go back to my Metal roots a little bit and share an Amon Amarth tune.  While I'm not familiar with a lot of their older (or newer) albums, I'm a big fan of this one cause it has some of the best songs they've put out (in my opinion) on it.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment