Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Five Finger Death Punch - White Knuckles


Band: Five Finger Death Punch
Song: White Knuckles
Album: The Way OF The Fist (2007)
Genre: Heavy Metal

I went to see Five Finger Death Punch and Breaking Benjamin in Pittsburgh last night, and I just want to stress how good a show Death Punch puts on.

Since the singer's series of meltdowns over the last couple years, I wasn't sure how they'd end up holding up in a live set.  It turns out Ivan (the singer) was having a lot of trouble with alcohol and is now clean.  Good for him honestly, I feel like it was incredibly beneficial to the show that he's clean now.

The whole thing was fantastic though, their stage was really slick looking, the songs were really tight.  The only thing that bummed me out was that they didn't play this song, so I'm gonna share it with you today, eh?



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment