Sunday, August 19, 2018

Wolf King - Greater Power


Band: Wolf King
Song: Greater Power
Album: Loyal To The Soil (2018)
Genre: Blackened Hardcore
Bandcamp: wolfking.bandcamp.com

So firstly, this song makes me thing of Code Orange a little bit, which I'm more than ok with.  It's like them, but a little more plodding at first.  It picks up, but when it starts it's just so grindingly heavy, I love it.

Secondly, I know nothing about these guys, as I've just learned about them...  Today.  I learned they're playing in the area, and a friend of mine talked them up a lot so I thought I'd give them a listen.  This is the only song I've heard, but it's enough to make me want to check it out, ya know?  I'll probably hit that show.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment