Saturday, August 4, 2018

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down


Band: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Song: Face Down
Album: Don't You Fake It (2006)
Genre: Alternative Rock

Fun little nostalgia tune since I forgot my laptop before going to work last night and I'm lowing sleep time writing this now, haha

I never was huge in this scene when it was popular, but I heard it around enough that I really feel strong ties to a certain time in my life when I hear it now.  Kinda cool, eh?



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor me on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  RedditReddit  PatreonPatreon


3 comments:

  1. I don't remember this - but as you say, 'fun'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most certainly. I really love the little guitar line during the chorus

      Delete