Monday, August 20, 2018

Converge - Churches And Jails


Band: Converge
Song: Churches And Jails
Album: Beautiful Ruin (2018)
Genre: Grindcore

Last night I was starting to drag really hard, so I started listening to Converge again.  I'm really only familiar with their Jane Doe album, so  I figured I'd check out some of their new music.  I was pretty pumped last year when they were going to release it, but I didn't actually follow up with anything.

This isn't the new album from last year, but it is an EP that was released a couple months ago though.  I like it a lot, it's a fun, fast paced song.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment