Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Alice Cooper - The Congregation


Band: Alice Cooper
Song: The Congregation
Album: Welcome 2 My Nightmare (2011)
Genre: Shock Rock

I was recently reminded of Alice Cooper again, and I thought I'd revisit one of my favorite albums, the sequel to Welcome To My Nightmare. 

This album was really solid, and this song is one of my favorites.  I got it a while back and it was in my car rotation for a solid year plus.  There's a cool little cameo by Rob Zombie near the end as the tour guide, so listen for that.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


4 comments:

  1. I'm a long-time Alice Cooper fan so wow-wee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you hear this album before? The Underture at the end has a lot of cool musical notes from the first Nightmare album

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Very worth the listen, it has a lot of rather solid material on it.

      Delete