Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Broadside - Storyteller


Band: Broadside
Song: Storyteller
Album: Old Bones (2015)
Genre: Pop Punk

Well say hello to the post that's 21 hours late, hot dang.

I appoligize, I didn't get this posted at work last night, and then I got super busy at work today.  Things happen, eh?

Shoutout to my friend Alex for introducing me to these guys a little while ago when I was first getting into Punk again, hope you like it!



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


2 comments:

  1. Nice of you to pass on the introduction - thanks. (I'm even later still.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was late for today's as well, so I suppose it's all fair, haha

      Delete