Thursday, August 9, 2018

Eminem - Till I Collapse


Artist: Eminem feat. Nate Dogg
Song: Till I Collapse
Album: The Eminem Show (2002)
Genre: Rap, Hip Hop
Language:  Strong

Gotta love some old Eminem, yeah?  Not a huge fan of his newer stuff, but these older tunes are ones I can get behind.  I've tried to like his newer stuff since I'm a firm believer in moving forward and not holding the past on a crazy pedestal.  That being said, some older things are just better, and Eminem's career is a perfect example of that.  I like angry Eminem, and unfortunately drugged out angry Eminem is better than sober angry Eminem.



You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, or even sponsor my podcast on Patreon. No big, do whatever. But yeah, Twitter and Facebook are where I’m most active.

TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  PatreonPatreon


No comments:

Post a Comment